| No Need Among You Conference
No Need Among You Conference is sponsored by the Texas Christian Community Development Network (TxCCDN). The Texas Christian Community Development Network is called to bring healing and hope to disadvantaged communities, neighborhoods and residents of the Lone Star State by connecting, educating, training and advocating for the poor and marginalized in Texas. https://txccdn.net/event/nnay/keynotes/
- Alan Graham – founder and CEO of Mobile Loaves & Fishes (MLF), a social outreach ministry that provides food and clothing, cultivates community and promotes dignity to homeless men and women in need.
- Dr. Lorena Garza Gonzalez is the Vice-President for Urban Strategies, a social enterprise that works to improve the health, educational, social, and economic condition of marginalized populations, in San Antonio.
- Sister Norma Pimentel is a Sister with the Missionaries of Jesus. As Executive Director of Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley for over 12 years, she oversees the charitable arm of the Diocese of Brownsville, providing oversight of the different ministries & services in the areas of the Rio Grande Valley through emergency assistance, homelessness prevention, disaster relief, clinical counseling, pregnancy care, food program(s), and the Humanitarian Respite Center.
- Dr. Albert L. Reyes is President and CEO of Buckner International, a non-profit international ministry that transforms the lives of orphans, vulnerable children, families and elders.
- Jonathan Brooks is a lifelong resident of Chicago, IL. He currently serves as Senior Pastor at Canaan Community Church in the West Englewood neighborhood. He is also the Director of the joint degree program in theology at Northern Seminary, in cooperation with Trinity Christian College and as adjunct faculty for Chicago Semester, an off-campus program that provides students the opportunity to live, learn, and work in Chicago.
For more information and to register visit: https://txccdn.net/event/nnay/
Leave a Reply