Hope Food Pantry Austin is held up high by all of your contributions and dedication! Together, we are a powerhouse of support for hundreds of families. The ripple effect of relief and sustenance to the families in search of our services for 2017 was to:
- Distribute food equivalent to 170,809 meals.
- Purchase eggs, meat, and other staples each week to ensure availability to ALL.
- Rescue 48,358 pounds of fresh produce/food and 1080 pounds of fresh flowers from:
Trader Joe’s, Natural Grocers, Whole Foods, and Pepperidge Farm.
- Collect 65,983 pounds of food from community food drives.
- Provide 450 backpacks full of nutritious food to AISD students in need.
- Expand the Hope Closet and Children’s library.
Thank you for your wonderful and dedicated volunteer service to helping others in their time of need.