Saturday, February 8, 2014, 10 am until Noon
Saturday, February 22, 2014,10 am until Noon
(doors open at 9:30 – please be seated before 10)
KLRU’s historic Studio 6A in the Comm. Bldg.
(SE corner Guadalupe and 26th)
The City Does “What”?
A panel discussion on the functions of city government, featuring:
- Marc Ott, City Manager
- Karen Kennard, City Attorney
- Ed van Eenoo, Deputy Chief Financial Officer
- Roger Duncan, Former General Mgr, Austin Energy
- Garner Stoll, Former Imagine Austin Lead Manager
A panel and audience discussion on how to effectively communicate with city officials, featuring:
- Nelson Linder, President, Austin Branch NAACP
- Honorable Gonzalo Barrientos, Chair, Austin Charter Review Committee
- Susan Morrison, League of Women Voters
In this session, a number of chairpersons of city boards & commissions will explain what they do and how they relate to the Council.
KUT News’ Joy Diaz and Wells Dunbar will moderate these forums
LWV Austin urges civic-minded Austinites to attend