Please Help Us Continue Our Programs
If you have not yet paid your membership gift for 2009, please make plans to do so as soon as possible. There are now two easy ways to join MFSA. You can log onto the national MFSA website, http://www.mfsaweb.org and follow the instructions there (you can safely use a credit card), or you can simply bring a check to the next meeting, made out to “MFSA” and we will see that it is registered in our account. Either way, our local chapter gets a portion of the gift for our programs. We continue to need funding for visibility within our communities and to advance our social action movement.
Suggested Membership Amounts (you may also select your own amount):
- $60 Subscribing Membership Gift
- $100 Sustaining Membership Gift
- $150 Supporting Membership Gift
- $200 Spirited Membership Gift
- $500 Stellar Membership Gift
Benefits of membership:
- Receive the MFSA newsletter (Social Questions Bulletin)
- Receive the MFSA E-newsletter with action updates
- Receive discounts on events sponsored by MFSA
- Connect with other justice-seekers in your annual conference
- Join with others in speaking up for justice in the UMC and world
Membership in MFSA is not predicated on ability to pay. Any amount of money you are able to give is gratefully accepted. Membership gifts to MFSA are tax deductible as provided by law.