Texas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty is having their annual spring fundraiser:
- Thursday, June 11, 2009
- First Unitarian Universalist Church, 4700 Grover Ave
- 7:00pm silent auction
- 8:00pm the play “Trying”, presented by Austin’s Paradox Players. “Trying” is the story of the violent but warm relationship between Francis Biddle who had been the Attorney General under Franklin D. Roosevelt, and a judge at the post-World War II Nuremberg Trials, and his young, spunky personal secretary.
- Refreshments will be served.
- All proceeds from the evening benefit TCADP.
- Tickets $20 available in advance (recommended) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the door. Seating is limited. Anne Mund (343-0803) has tickets to sell.